- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information, correction and deletion
- How to contact us
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms, or if you have any questions, please contact us.
What information do we hold about you?
We process information provided by your institution or provided by you when using our services, including:
- Information that you have provided to us directly via our website, via direct contact with one of our Trustees or associates, or via one of our partners such as an event management company (if you have provided consent for them to pass on your details to HF ArtsFest).
- As part of your profile: your name, email, address, contact numbers, access information.
- As part of your organisations profile: your organisations name, address, website, contact numbers, Insurance details, venue details.
- Social media data you choose to provide such as links to Twitter or Facebook profiles.
- When you provide feedback on any events or services.
- Usage and log data collected when you visit our site to register for events or our mailing list.
- Financial information if you are a sponsor (to include donations and grants)
How will we use the information about you?
We only use the information to contact you about upcoming events and updates from HF ArtsFest that are relevant to you or your business. Your information may be shared with a limited number of organisations such as our Website supplier Graphics Monkey.
In addition to the above we only collect what is needed for the delivery and for funding and auditing purposes of the donations or grants you have provided to Us. This information is to help us feedback on the appropriate use of funds and to report to the Charities Commission
Access to your information, correction and deletion
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by selecting the unsubscribe option at the bottom of any email communication or contacting us on the email or phone number below. Your information will be removed from all mailing lists.
We do not transfer data from the European Economic Area (EEA) or the European Union (EU) to a country outside the EEA or EU except when you access services from outside the EEA or EU.
Please be aware that communications over the internet, such as emails/webmails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
By post: Data Privacy Officer, HF Arts Fest, C/O Riverside Studios, 65 Aspeniea road, Hammersmith, W6 8LH